Bedlam Aerosol Insecticide
Bedlam Insecticide is a powerful aerosol designed to control Bed bugs, Lice And Dust Mites.
- Bedlam kills bed bugs and their eggs.
- Up to 2 week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs.
- For non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools, and other commercial sites.
- Water-based product won't stain water-safe fabrics.
- Non-irritating to humans and animals.
Best Practices When Using
See more Ideas to help control bed bug infestations.
Additional Bed Bug Resources:
National Pest Management Association
University of Kentucky
The Ohio State University
Penn State University
|Packaging||6 x 17 oz aerosols per case|
|EPA Registration Number||1021-1767|
|Food Handling||Not for use in food handling areas|
|Stability of Undiluted Product||Not Applicable - aerosol|
|Stability of Diluted Product||Not Applicable - aerosol|
|Appearance||Milky, opaque white liquid (concentrate in can)|
|Odor||Slight sweet smell|
|Active Ingredients||Sumithrin, MGK 264|
|Flammability||Contents under pressure|
|Mode of Action||Sodium channel inhibitor - disrupts insects nervous system|
|Class of Chemistry||Pyrethroid - insecticide synergist|
|Respirator Required||Not required|
|Mix or Dilute in||Not applicable - ready-to-use aerosol|
|Activity||Contact kill, residual activity|
|Shelf Life||3 years or more if stored at room temperature|