Features & Benefits
- Kills American, German and brown-banded cockroaches
- Highly palatable bait matrix
- Attracts and kills bait averse and non-averse cockroaches, including where they hide
- Contains NyGuard IGR
- Reduces cockroach populations by preventing reproduction
- Provides relief from heavy cockroach populations
- Provides consistent performance over a wide variety of dietary conditions
- Does not contain peanuts, shellfish, dairy, tree nuts, fish or wheat
- Clean, odorless bait
- Not runny in high heat
- Easy to handle and apply
- Dispenses smoothly and easily
- Fits standard bait guns
- For use in commercial, industrial and residential areas
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use in food processing and stored food areas
- No signal word
Pest Control Protocol: Cockroaches
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of cockroaches. Includes: habits and life cycle, common species, key signs of heavy infestation, inspection, identification, key harborage sites, pre-treatment, treatment, post-treatment and cockroach control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Cockroaches
A one-page infographic that includes a cockroach description, visual, life cycle, common species, key harborage areas, when and where to use an IGR and baiting tips. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: How to Determine Bait Aversion and Underbaiting
MGK’s Technical Team demonstrates how to use a simple business card for cockroach baiting to determine if there is bait aversion or underbaiting present.