Features & Benefits
- Kills a broad spectrum of pests (including spiders, scorpions, fleas and mosquitoes)
- Kills mosquitoes, including the Aedes mosquito that may carry and transmit Zika virus
- Quick kill
- Combines active ingredient esfenvalerate, knockdown agent prallethrin with synergist piperonyl butoxide (PBO) for enhanced control
- For use indoors and outdoors, including indoor broadcast treatment option
- For use in food and non-food areas of commercial structures
- For use in and around livestock facilities, on turf, ornamentals and landscapes
Pest Infographic Poster: Scorpions
A one-page infographic that includes a scorpion description, visual, life cycle, common behaviors, common harborate sites and control strategies. Download, print and share.
Pest Control Protocol: Spiders
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of spiders. Includes: habits and life cycle, control strategies, interior and exterior inspection, common harborage sites inside and outside, pre-treatment, treatment, customer communication, post-treatment and spider control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Control Protocol: Scorpions
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of scorpions. Includes: lifecycle and habits, common harborage sites and entry points, inspection, control strategies, customer communication, pre-treatment, treatment outdoors and indoors, post treatment and scorpion control product information. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: Mixing a Concentrate with Water
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on properly mixing products in two ways – before adding water or when starting with water.
Onslaught FastCap Documentation
Fast answer for scorpions and spiders. Aaron Eubank of Titan Pest Control and MGK team up to tackle scorpions and spiders.
“I’ve been in the business for 18 years, and we’ve tried a lot of products on scorpions. This one does a great job. I was surprised, because nothing had been that effective before.” – Aaron Eubank, Titan Pest Control, Arizona