Features & Benefits
- Quick flush, quick kill and residual
- All-in-one product – combines killing agents pyrethrum and bifenthrin, synergists piperonyl butoxide (PBO) and MGK 264, with NyGuard IGR for maximum control
- NyGuard IGR effectively breaks the life cycle of labeled pests
- For use indoors and outdoors
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use in food processing and food storage areas
- Doesn’t drip or leak, even when sprayed upside down
Pest Market Report: Cockroaches (2020)
Learn about the 2020 cockroach market with this exclusive PMP market research conducted by PMP Magazine and sponsored by MGK. Features additional educational information and tips for your cockroach control services. 2020 Cockroach Management Survey first appeared in the September 2020 issue of PMP Magazine.
PMP Product Testimonial: Shockwave® 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol
John Parker of EnviroSMART MultiFamily Pest Solutions, serving Texas in and around Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin, shares how Shockwave® 1 Aerosol has been a game changer for his company’s cockroach control services. This article first appeared in the September 2019 issue of PMP Magazine.
Pest Control Protocol: Cockroaches
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of cockroaches. Includes: habits and life cycle, common species, key signs of heavy infestation, inspection, identification, key harborage sites, pre-treatment, treatment, post-treatment and cockroach control product information. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: Shockwave 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol Applications
MGK’s Technical Team discusses the unique benefits of Shockwave 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol and application tips and tricks.