Features & Benefits
- Quick flush, quick kill and residual
- All-in-one product – combines killing agents pyrethrum and bifenthrin, synergists piperonyl butoxide (PBO) and MGK 264, with NyGuard IGR for maximum control
- NyGuard IGR effectively breaks the life cycle of labeled pests
- For use indoors and outdoors
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use in food processing and food storage areas
- Doesn’t drip or leak, even when sprayed upside down
PMP Product Testimonial: Shockwave® 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol
John Parker of EnviroSMART MultiFamily Pest Solutions, serving Texas in and around Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin, shares how Shockwave® 1 Aerosol has been a game changer for his company’s cockroach control services. This article first appeared in the September 2019 issue of PMP Magazine.
Pest Control Protocol: Cockroaches
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of cockroaches. Includes: habits and life cycle, common species, key signs of heavy infestation, inspection, identification, key harborage sites, pre-treatment, treatment, post-treatment and cockroach control product information. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: Shockwave 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol Applications
MGK’s Technical Team discusses the unique benefits of Shockwave 1 Flushing, Killing & Residual Aerosol and application tips and tricks.
Pest Control Protocol: Scorpions
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of scorpions. Includes: lifecycle and habits, common harborage sites and entry points, inspection, control strategies, customer communication, pre-treatment, treatment outdoors and indoors, post treatment and scorpion control product information. Download, print and share.