Features & Benefits
- Kills American, German and brown-banded cockroaches
- Highly palatable bait matrix
- Attracts and kills bait averse and non-averse cockroaches, including where they hide
- Contains NyGuard IGR
- Reduces cockroach populations by preventing reproduction
- Provides relief from heavy cockroach populations
- Provides consistent performance over a wide variety of dietary conditions
- Does not contain peanuts, shellfish, dairy, tree nuts, fish or wheat
- Clean, odorless bait
- Not runny in high heat
- Easy to handle and apply
- Dispenses smoothly and easily
- Fits standard bait guns
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use in food processing and stored food areas
Pest Market Report: Cockroaches (2020)
Learn about the 2020 cockroach market with this exclusive PMP market research conducted by PMP Magazine and sponsored by MGK. Features additional educational information and tips for your cockroach control services. 2020 Cockroach Management Survey first appeared in the September 2020 issue of PMP Magazine.
Pest Control Protocol: Cockroaches
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of cockroaches. Includes: habits and life cycle, common species, key signs of heavy infestation, inspection, identification, key harborage sites, pre-treatment, treatment, post-treatment and cockroach control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Cockroaches
A one-page infographic that includes a cockroach description, visual, life cycle, common species, key harborage areas, when and where to use an IGR and baiting tips. Download, print and share.