Features & Benefits
- Kills all bed bug life stages by contact and prevents bed bug egg hatch
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Multi-mode action and control
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Patented technology
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- No signal word
- For use in residential, institutional and commercial facilities
Pest Control Protocol: Bed Bugs
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of bed bugs. Includes: habits and life cycle, key signs of infestations, inspection and vacuuming, pretreatment, treatment, post-treatment and bed bug control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Bed Bugs
A one-page infographic that includes a bed bug description, visual, life cycle, hot spots, key signs of infestation and pest facts. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: Aerosol Actuator Alignment
MGK’s Technical Team demonstrates how to properly align the aerosol actuator to insure proper function.
CrossFire Aerosol FAQs
- 17-ounce aerosol can
- A concentrate is also available in a 13 ounce and 130-ounce bottle (see CrossFire Bed Bug Concentrate)
Please contact your distributor for availability.
During the early stages of an infestation, bed bugs tend to be located in very close association to beds and/or upholstered furniture. As populations increase in age and size, however, the likelihood of finding bed bugs in unpredictable areas away from the host-feeding sites also increases. Some key bed bug hot spots include:
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Upholstered furniture
- Desk chairs
- Carpet edges
- Under and behind baseboards
- Behind wall hangings