Features & Benefits
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- Multi-mode action and control
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Kills all bed bug life stages by contact and prevents bed bug egg hatch
- Non-repellent and non-staining technology
- For use in residential, institutional and commercial facilities
- No signal word
Pest Control Protocol: Bed Bugs
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of bed bugs. Includes: habits and life cycle, key signs of infestations, inspection and vacuuming, pretreatment, treatment, post-treatment and bed bug control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Bed Bugs
A one-page infographic that includes a bed bug description, visual, life cycle, hot spots, key signs of infestation and pest facts. Download, print and share.
Bed Bug Species Identification Guide
Proper identification is the key to successful bed bug control. MGK’s identification guide is a great resource to ensure that your treatment methods are focused on the right species.
Bed Bug Resources
What will you do when there’s no room for error? CrossFire.
Bed bugs bleeding your bottom line? Find better solutions with MGK.
Aerosol Alignment Video
CrossFire® Aerosol FAQs
CrossFire® contains three active ingredients:
- Clothiandin – gives it a long residual
- Metofluthrin – provides quick knockdown
- Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) – fights metabolic resistance
The toxicology studies for CrossFire® resulted in a LD50 for mammals greater than 5,000 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, therefore the EPA does not require a signal word.
The label states that CrossFire® has a four-week residual, however third-party research shows greater than 90% control for up to 12 months.
Source: Eurofins Agroscience Services, Inc. (2014)
CrossFire® will not stain water-safe fabrics or surfaces. It may leave a visible residue on dark surfaces, similar to a wettable powder, which can be removed easily with a damp rag.
- 17-ounce aerosol can
- A concentrate is also available in a 13 ounce and 130-ounce bottle (see CrossFire Bed Bug Concentrate)
Please contact your distributor for availability.
During the early stages of an infestation, bed bugs tend to be located in very close association to beds and/or upholstered furniture. As populations increase in age and size, however, the likelihood of finding bed bugs in unpredictable areas away from the host-feeding sites also increases. Some key bed bug hot spots include:
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Upholstered furniture
- Desk chairs
- Carpet edges
- Under and behind baseboards
- Behind wall hangings