Features & Benefits
- Two week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet
- Kills bed bugs and their eggs
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs
- For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet
- Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces
- For use in non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools and other commercial sites
Pest Control Protocol: Bed Bugs
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of bed bugs. Includes: habits and life cycle, key signs of infestations, inspection and vacuuming, pretreatment, treatment, post-treatment and bed bug control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Bed Bugs
A one-page infographic that includes a bed bug description, visual, life cycle, hot spots, key signs of infestation and pest facts. Download, print and share.
Bed Bug Species Identification Guide
Proper identification is the key to successful bed bug control. MGK’s identification guide is a great resource to ensure that your treatment methods are focused on the right species.
You can apply Bedlam® as a surface spray to the mattress, box spring and carpet area.
Bedlam® and will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Bedlam® will kill bed bug eggs with a direct application.
Bedlam® has a two-week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
- 17-ounce aerosol can
Please contact your distributor for availability.
During the early stages of an infestation, bed bugs tend to be located in very close association to beds and/or upholstered furniture. As populations increase in age and size, however, the likelihood of finding bed bugs in unpredictable areas away from the host-feeding sites also increases. Some key bed bug hot spots include:
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Upholstered furniture
- Desk chairs
- Carpet edges
- Under and behind baseboards
- Behind wall hangings