Features & Benefits
- Kills bed bugs and their eggs
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Fast acting
- Dual modes of action attack two target sites for enhanced control
- Foaming action optimizes surface contact for better control
- For use on mattress tufts, wood furniture and carpet
- Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces
- For use in non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools and other commercial sites
Pest Infographic Poster: Bed Bugs
A one-page infographic that includes a bed bug description, visual, life cycle, hot spots, key signs of infestation and pest facts. Download, print and share.
Pest Control Protocol: Bed Bugs
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of bed bugs. Includes: habits and life cycle, key signs of infestations, inspection and vacuuming, pretreatment, treatment, post-treatment and bed bug control product information. Download, print and share.
Bed Bug Species Identification Guide
Proper identification is the key to successful bed bug control. MGK’s identification guide is a great resource to ensure that your treatment methods are focused on the right species.
Bedlam Plus FAQs
Bedlam Plus has dual modes of action designed to kill resistant bed bugs.
Bedlam Plus can be applied to the tuffs, folds, edges, sides and seams of a mattress.
Bedlam Plus will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Bedlam Plus will kill bed bug eggs with a direct application. It will even kill resistant bed bug eggs with a direct application.
Bedlam Plus has a 16-week residual indoors on ceramic (nonporous) surfaces.
- 17-ounce aerosol can
Please contact your distributor for availability.
During the early stages of an infestation, bed bugs tend to be located in very close association to beds and/or upholstered furniture. As populations increase in age and size, however, the likelihood of finding bed bugs in unpredictable areas away from the host-feeding sites also increases. Some key bed bug hot spots include:
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Upholstered furniture
- Desk chairs
- Carpet edges
- Under and behind baseboards
- Behind wall hangings