Features & Benefits
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Fast acting
- Dual modes of action attack two target sites for enhanced control
- Foaming action optimizes surface contact for better control
- For use on mattress tufts, wood furniture and carpet
- Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces
- For use in non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools and other commercial sites
Pest Infographic Poster: Bed Bugs
A one-page infographic that includes a bed bug description, visual, life cycle, hot spots, key signs of infestation and pest facts. Download, print and share.
Pest Control Protocol: Bed Bugs
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of bed bugs. Includes: habits and life cycle, key signs of infestations, inspection and vacuuming, pretreatment, treatment, post-treatment and bed bug control product information. Download, print and share.
Bed Bug Species Identification Guide
Proper identification is the key to successful bed bug control. MGK’s identification guide is a great resource to ensure that your treatment methods are focused on the right species.
Bedlam® Plus FAQs
Bedlam® Plus has dual modes of action designed to kill resistant bed bugs.
Bedlam® Plus can be applied to the tuffs, folds, edges, sides and seams of a mattress.
Bedlam® Plus will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Bedlam® Plus will kill bed bug eggs with a direct application. It will even kill resistant bed bug eggs with a direct application.
Bedlam® Plus has a 16-week residual indoors on ceramic (nonporous) surfaces.
- 17-ounce aerosol can
Please contact your distributor for availability.
During the early stages of an infestation, bed bugs tend to be located in very close association to beds and/or upholstered furniture. As populations increase in age and size, however, the likelihood of finding bed bugs in unpredictable areas away from the host-feeding sites also increases. Some key bed bug hot spots include:
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Upholstered furniture
- Desk chairs
- Carpet edges
- Under and behind baseboards
- Behind wall hangings