Features & Benefits
- Breaks the lifecycles of 50+ pests (including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants and flies), preventing future reproduction
- Labeled for indoor and outdoor use
- Photo-stable so it will not rapidly degrade in sunlight
- May be used in food and non-food areas
- EPA reduced risk** status in food-handling
- Can be tank mixed with adulticides
Tips & Tricks: Mixing a Concentrate with Water
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on properly mixing products in two ways – before adding water or when starting with water.
Why and How to Use a Foamer Video
Tips & Tricks: Winterizing a Backpack Mist Blower
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on how to properly winterize a backpack mist blower.
- Proper Mixing
- Backpack Maintenance
- Actisol Maintenance Video
- Cockroach Control Protocol
- Flea Protocol
- House Fly Protocol
- Mosquito Control Protocol
- Small Fly Protocol Commercial Kitchen
- Perimeter Protocol
- Fogging Protocol
- Cockroach Infographic Poster
- Flea Infographic Poster
- House Fly Infographic Poster
- Mosquitoes Infographic Poster
- Spider Infographic Poster
- 140-milliliter bottle
- 480-milliliter bottle
- Also available in 1-ounce single-dose bottles (8 per box) (see NyGuard EZ1 IGR Concentrate)
Please contact your distributor for availability.
NyGuard IGR is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and has has a unique mode of action. NyGuard IGR acts on the immature life stages of labeled pests and prevents them from becoming mature, reproducing adults. By breaking the lifecycle of a pest, an insect growth regulator helps reduce overall pest populates. When used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide, it can help control infestations and re-infestations. Always read and follow the label instructions.
NyGuard IGR and NyGuard EZ1 IGR use the same active ingredient, have the same mode of action and can be used for the same pests and use sites. However, NyGuard EZ1 IGR is a different diluted formula for 1 ounce single dose easy mixing.
Yes, NyGuard IGR can be used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide as directed on the label. Always read and follow the label instructions.