Features & Benefits
- Breaks the lifecycles of 50+ pests (including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants and flies), preventing future reproduction
- EPA reduced risk** status in food-handling
- Photo-stable so it will not rapidly degrade in sunlight
- Labeled for indoor and outdoor use
- May be used in food and non-food areas
- Can be mixed with adulticides
Tips & Tricks: Mixing a Concentrate with Water
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on properly mixing products in two ways – before adding water or when starting with water.
Why and How to Use a Foamer Video
Tips & Tricks: Winterizing a Backpack Mist Blower
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on how to properly winterize a backpack mist blower.
- Proper Mixing
- Backpack Maintenance
- Actisol Maintenance Video
- Cockroach Control Protocol
- Flea Protocol
- House Fly Protocol
- Mosquito Control Protocol
- Small Fly Protocol Commercial Kitchen
- Perimeter Protocol
- Fogging Protocol
- Cockroach Infographic Poster
- Flea Infographic Poster
- House Fly Infographic Poster
- Mosquitoes Infographic Poster
- Spider Infographic Poster
- 140-milliliter bottle
- 480-milliliter bottle
- Also available in 1-ounce single-dose bottles (8 per box) (see NyGuard EZ1 IGR Concentrate)
Please contact your distributor for availability.
NyGuard® IGR is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and has has a unique mode of action. NyGuard® IGR acts on the immature life stages of labeled pests and prevents them from becoming mature, reproducing adults. By breaking the lifecycle of a pest, an insect growth regulator helps reduce overall pest populates. When used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide, it can help control infestations and re-infestations. Always read and follow the label instructions.
NyGuard® IGR and NyGuard® EZ1 IGR use the same active ingredient, have the same mode of action and can be used for the same pests and use sites. However, NyGuard® EZ1 IGR is a different diluted formula for 1 ounce single dose easy mixing.
Yes, NyGuard® IGR can be used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide as directed on the label. Always read and follow the label instructions.