Features & Benefits
- Kills flies, mosquitoes and other livestock pests
- Designed for stability in misting systems
- Kills biting flies
- Has a 1:5 ratio of pyrethrum and synergist
- Polymeric water-based technology is easy on landscape plants
- 64-ounce bottle
- 55-gallon drum
- 275-gallon tote
- 64 ounce bottle overpack (132 bottles per overpack)
Please contact your distributor for availability.
To protect beef and dairy cattle from horn flies, house flies, mosquitoes and gnats, dilute 1 part concentrate with 49 parts water, mix well and apply a light mist sufficient to wet the tips of the hair. To control stable flies, horse flies, and deer flies on cattle, apply 2 fl. oz. of diluted product per adult animal. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
Besides its use in a misting system, Riptide® may also be applied with any spraying equipment or ultra-low volume applicators in accordance with the label.
Riptide® is approved for use on exotic animals such as emus, European red deer, ostriches, oxen, ratites and more. Consult the label for a complete list.