- Combines active ingredients pyrethrum, permethrin and synergist piperonyl butoxide (PBO) for enhanced control
- Fast knockdown
- Ideal for hard-to-kill flies
- Kills mosquitoes, flies and gnats
- Formulated for use in automatic misting systems
- Will not harm most common ornamental plants
- Ideal in and around residential areas and large animal quarters, including horse barns and zoo animal quarters
- 64 oz bottle
- 55-gallon drum
Please contact your distributor for availability.
While many products contain a single active ingredient, Troika’s® formula contains pyrethrins to provide a quick knockdown, a pyrethroid to provide residual control and piperonyl butoxide (PBO) to fight insecticide resistance.
Troika® may be applied as often as once per day. Reference the product label for exact application frequency.
Troika® is labeled to dilute only 1/2 gallon of Troika® to a standard 55 gallon drum whereas competitive products require up to 2.5 gallon of concentrate per 55 gallons to achieve the same concentration. This reduced volume reduces the shipping and handling costs associated with misting systems over time.
Troika® may also be applied via a handheld spray or ultra-low volume (ULV) cold aerosol generator.
Apply undiluted as a space spray at a rate of 0.20 fl. oz. per 1,000 cubic feet above the animals. Troika® may also be diluted with water and animals may be present at the time of application. Do not apply directly to the animals. See label for complete instructions.
Troika® may be applied in poultry houses for control of filth flies, mosquitoes, and darkling beetles, among others. Apply undiluted as a space spray at the rate of 0.20 fl. oz. per 1,000 cubic feet of space above the animals. Troika® may also be diluted with water and animals may be present at the time of application. Do not apply directly to the animals. See label for complete instructions.