Features & Benefits
- Quick kill and residual control
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, spiders, darkling beetles and other listed insects
- May be used in and around barns, calf hutches, milk rooms and other livestock areas
- The synergized formula combines a microcapped residual insecticide with knockdown agent for enhanced control
- For use in food and non-food areas of commercial structures
- For use indoors and outdoors, including indoor broadcast treatment option
Onslaught® FastCap Flyer
A resource detailing the many features and benefits of Onslaught FastCap Microencapsulated Insecticide. Download and print.
MGK Solutions for Poultry Production
Protect your animals. Put an end to your pest problems with MGK’s ever-expanding line of products to meet producers’ complex needs.
Pest Control Protocol: Spiders
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of spiders including spider control product information. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: Mixing a Concentrate with Water
MGK’s Technical Team provides tips and tricks on properly mixing products in two ways – before adding water or when starting with water.
Onslaught® FastCap FAQs
- 1 pint bottle
- 1 gallon bottle
- 30 gallon drum
Please contact your distributor for availability.
- 1 oz of Onslaught® FastCap per 1,000 sq. ft.
Yes, any insect growth regulator may be mixed with Onslaught® FastCap unless prohibited by label.
Onslaught® FastCap was designed to provide multiple forms of control in a single product. Onslaught® FastCap includes prallethrin for a quick knockdown and esfenvalerate, a microencapsulated pyrethroid, to provide residual control. In addition, piperonyl butoxide is included to speed up delivery of the active ingredients to the target insects through the cuticle and combat metabolic insecticide resistance.
The microencapsulated pyrethroid in Onslaught® FastCap is esfenvalerate and this slowly releases active ingredient into the litter over time, working to provide residual control of darkling beetles throughout the length of the entire grow out period.
Onslaught® FastCap is a broad spectrum product that will provide residual control for many insect problems around the farm. It may be used indoors and outdoors.
Onslaught® FastCap cannot be applied to animals. Do not allow animals to come into contact with such areas until the solution has dried.