Best Practices When Using Vendetta®
® as part of an IPM Program
Use Vendetta as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. Rotation of Vendetta with other cockroach baits is recommended over the course of the year to delay the development of additional forms of resistance.
For best results focus bait placements in or near cracks and crevices and near cockroach harborages.
Do Not Apply Vendetta:
• To areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide to prevent the bait
from becoming repellent – cross-contamination of the bait can negatively impact its palatability
• To greasy or dusty surfaces – the bait will not adhere as well as it will to
• In locations that are routinely washed – the bait will be removed by washing
• In locations where routine-cleaning operations may transfer diluted bait to food
or food preparation surfaces
• In or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists
Avoid Placement on Fabrics
Avoid placing Vendetta on textiles, clothing, fabrics or carpets since it may stain some absorbent materials.